WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Friday 5 April 2013

DT for ATC's with Attitude- Add some Sparkle

its challenge time again over at ATC's with Attitude and the theme is Add some Sparle.....i think i went a bit OTT!!!!

the sponsor this time is Sassy Studio Designs who are offering the winner 4 digis of their choice

so using My Fair Lady here is what i made...


to make this i went GLITTERTASTIC and completely covered my ATC in pink fine glitter :)
i then coloured my image using promarkers and added stickles to the feathers and the frills on the brolly and dress.
i then added it to the ATC along with a blue fan i made...i was going to bling this as well but thought i best not blind you all lol

i hope you like it and i didnt blind you all xx

1 comment: