WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Friday 14 September 2012

new creations

hello how all on this cold windy Friday night??

well ive not been blogging much as ive been trying to make new things :) always good to learn something new 

so here are a few of my recent creations.

Candles:


this is the first candle i made. i used the brilliant Alice in wonderland digi from cdee designs.


i made this as my first customer candle order. my customers daughter love Disney princesses so i decide to put 4 princesses around the candle with some pink and red hearts. ill not show you all four sides to the candle lol.


my second custom order i got asked (by my mum) to make a candle with my lovely doggy (who we had to sadly put to sleep at the beginning of the year) on. i also added some burgundy ribbon to the top and bottom of the card as well as a scroll that says 'top dog'

Hair clips 



here is a selection of the button clips i have made just done some more (not buttons though!!) so when they have dried will upload pics :)

as well as doing these ive also been cracking on with all my DT cards as well as a showcase for the lovely christine which you will be able to see on Wednesday :)

so now back to been a busy little bee and make a kitchen notice boar for my nanan... i hope you like my new creations xx

12 comments:

  1. Great work hunneee , brilliant ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab makes ,love the candles well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candles are lovely - I've never done one of those.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are brilliant hun just love those candles,so effective make great gifts too hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have been busy, The candles are fabulous and i love the one of your doggie (sorry to hear he is no longer here) your clips are amazing, you are so clever xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really gorgeous work here.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your candles, Emma. When I saw the princess one on facebook I thought it was four! When I made candles before I used one image but you are well clever to have used other images. I think that is really original. The one of your doggie is lovely and I am so sorry for your loss:( xx. Those hair clips are also very original and I look forward to seeing more when they are dry! You are a busy bee right enough. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've been a busy bee!!
    All your creations are fab!!
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful hun, I especially love the snow white candle but they are all fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous work Hun - fabulous candles! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the candles especially the Disney princesses.

    ReplyDelete