WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

GDT for my time to craft-transport

oopsie well i forgot to post this this morning and only just remembers.. never mind i blame the weather lol.

well its challenge time again over at my time to craft and the theme is- transport

before i show you my card just letting you all now the challenge will run until friday 5th october as they are changing the challenge date to Saturday!!!

so for the final time here is my GDT card for them....



so to make this i coloured the image using promarkers and added the spaceman and the other embellishments around it. quick and easy but a great male card

i hope you lie it xx


i am entering this in to the following challenges

sept 23rd

16 comments:

  1. A fabby card Emma love the cheeky face on the alien lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, love the spaceship & the embellishments
    you have used are perfect! Thank you for being our GDT for
    the last month its been as pleasure looking at your creations!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow love it hun. Loving the little alien . he's sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card really cute xxx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. Loving the monster :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card - love that alien!!
    Kate
    xx
    PS am following (I did think that I was anyhow- so I've put it right!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card Emma - super image! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Emma, I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for a little boy- my sine would love it.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous male card, so cute, love the image, you are a clever bunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card...love your take on the theme!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol Emma you do make me smile, love the card and the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! You colored the image so well. :) Thanks for joining us in the 'Anything Goes!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete