WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

DT for Critter Sketch Challenge Blog

i can now finally announce i am proud to say part of the brilliant DT over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.


My first card will be up on Monday so hope you will pop along and have a look but in the mean time there's still time to enter this fortnights challenge which is a sketch (shown below)



7 comments:

  1. Well done on your DT position, looking forward to seeing you card on Monday
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun, look forward to seeing your card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Emma on your new DT position xx lindyloo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Emma I am delighted for you and well deserved too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT appointment, I haven't heard of this challenge site before so I will definitely head over and check it out. The sketch looks like a fun one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new DT post, I don't think I have seen this challenge before so will pop over for a look
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete