WELCOME

hello everyone and welcome to my blog....as you will be able to tell im still new to this and have a long way to go so please bear with me :) all feed back is welcome good or bad as it will help to to know if my work is good or if to improve it... my main work for the blog is card making but am steadily starting to make boxes and will eventully move on to other things thanks again for reading cant wait for your feed back

emma xxxxxx

Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

DT Card For Daisy Doodles



well a little bit late at posting today as ive spent the day nursing my hangover lol. i know its self inflicted but hoping someone out there feels sorry for me :)


The theme of the challenge this fortnightly at http://daisydoodlescreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  is 'here comes the bride'

The stamp i used is 'wedded bliss' amd is availabel in our store http://daisysdigidoodles.com/store/

 I hope you all like wheat i put together for you and fingers crossed its not too blingy lol






I made the card in to a side stepper card as i got the hougie board for my birthday so couldn't wait to try it out and was pretty impressed with it.
I decided on the theme of grey and gold i coloured the image using promarkers and yellow papermate glitter glue for the dress and veil.
I used gold and grey card for the background then then had a go at making the paper roses with bits of left over grey/gold card( from my stash) adding orange gems to the centre of the roses for a bit of bling. the peel offs are also from my own stash.
I then decided at the last minuet to add the sequins to the top and bottom of the image whilst hoping it wasn't too much lol.

***JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW IM NOT BACKLINKING BUT HAVE BEEN INFORMED I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LINK TO THE PICTURE ONLY SO IM GOING TO RELINK HOPE THATS OK WITH ALL THE DT FOR ALL CHALLENGES ENTERED XXX


11 comments:

  1. This is fabby Emma, loving the couple and your layout and the added bling.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, great image and fabulous layout

    All the best
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL I feel sorry for you! :) Great card, thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative. Love the colours and design. Enjoy your Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Digistamps4Joy
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute little bridal couple - great creation & perfect for The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you chose "wedding" as your main idea as I have had 50 yrs of wedding bliss this month on the 16th. A great card. Thanks for joining the challenge on The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card and fab design. Thank you so much for joining in with the CBN challenge.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet.. thank you so much for entering our Challenge at the CBN. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card great shape cute wedding stamp.
    Thank you for joining us at CBN.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is so sweet, love the image and style. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Crafts. Hugs Dora xx

    ReplyDelete